Community College Resources

• ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for California’s public colleges and universities and provides the most accurate and up-to-date information about student transfer in California. (Associate Degree for Transfer)

• Earn priority admission to the California State University with junior standing once you earn an Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) at a California community college. The new joint transfer program is the best path for students like you to transfer between the two college systems. Complete 60 units at a California community college to receive your AA-T or AS-T, then complete 60 units* at a California State University to receive your bachelor’s degree. For more information, go to, or see a high school counselor, community college counselor or representative from a California State University.

Peralta Community College District
(Alameda, Berkeley, Laney, Merritt)